We can help you with the different aspects of agricultural tenancy matters, from advising on existing agreements through to drafting new long term farm business tenancies.

Contact us

We can help you with:

  • Drafting new farm business tenancies
  • Advising on existing farm business tenancies in relation to occupation rights and compensation claims
  • Advising on the Single Farm Payment Scheme in the context of farm business tenancies
  • The interaction between farm business tenancies and non-agricultural business tenancies (governed by the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954)
  • Alternative arrangements including share farming and contracting agreements, profit of pasturage agreements and grazing licences

Agricultural holdings act tenancies

  • Existing tenancy agreements
  • Issues surrounding termination of tenancies including notices to quit
  • Advising on succession issues for both landlords and tenants
  • Estate reorganisation


Keep up to date with our latest news

Speak to our experts today by calling 01454 800 008

Do you need help and advice?

Simply fill in this form or call us on: 01454 800 008

The agricultural law experience you require

MS Rubric’s specialist agricultural law lawyers have the extensive experience and knowledge you need. Call us today on 01454 800 008.

Talk to an agricultural law specialist today