When considering offering accommodation to an employee you need to carefully consider whether it is essential for the employee to live in the property (service occupier) or if it is just incidental to their job (service tenant). 

Contact us

We have many years’ experience of preparing the appropriate employment contracts and tenancy agreements required; so you can rest assured that you will receive only the best advice.

Dependent on the type of tenancy we will guide you in making the correct decision so that your investment is properly protected and the tenant is fully abreast as to their obligations to you.


Keep up to date with our latest news

Speak to our experts today by calling 01454 800 008

Do you need help and advice?

Simply fill in this form or call us on: 01454 800 008

The commercial property experience you require

MS Rubric’s specialist commercial property lawyers have the extensive experience and knowledge you need. Call us today on 01454 800 008.

Talk to a commercial property specialist today